For meeting room rental please go to
Welcome to the Holland Heart House
Holland Heart House is the national platform for cardiovascular care, science and education.
Plaats de cursor in het vierkant om de slideshow stil te zetten, haal de cursor uit het vierkant om verder te gaan.
The Holland Heart House brings together six organisations in the fields of cardiology en nephrology:
- NCDR is the national organization for registration of Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiovascular Procedures and Devices. The main goal is to promote the quality of cardiovascular care by focusing on data security, traceability, quality and scientific research. NCDR is NEN 7510 certified.
- NVVC, the Netherlands Society of Cardiology, aims to develop cardiology in the widest sense of the word, to ensure quality in the daily practice of cardiology and to promote the interest of its members.
- CVOI, the Netherlands institute for Continuing Cardiovascular Education, is responsible for the professional education of Dutch cardiologists and nurses.
- WCN, the Dutch Network for Cardiovascular Research is an independent network organization of 55 cardiac clinics in The Netherlands. The WCN is an established partner to major pharmaceutical companies in the area of clinical research.
- The Netherlands Heart Institute is a unique cooperation between the cardiology departments of all eight university hospitals in the Netherlands. The Netherlands Heart Institute conducts and fosters top quality research into the prevention and cure of cardiovascular disease.
- Nefrovisie is the supporting office for the quality system in the entire nephrological chain.
For meeting room rental please go to https://www.hollandhearthouse.nl/zaalverhuur.
Holland Heart House
3511 EP Utrecht
+31 30 2333600